Jennifer Echols, PA
Jennifer Echols is a board-certified physician assistant who specializes in orthopedic surgery. She received her bachelor’s degree in cell and molecular biology, where she received national awards for her undergraduate research publications in microbiology and genetics. She went on to complete her master’s degree in medicine at Mississippi College, during which she was awarded the GE-NMF Primary Care Leadership Program Fellowship. During this medical fellowship, she completed graduate research in the use of motivational interviewing in patient care, receiving national recognition in the medical community. Jennifer completed her medical training with a fellowship in orthopedic surgery with SBJS and has since become a part of the Southern Bone and Joint family.
Jennifer and her husband, whom she met during their undergraduate studies through the music program at Troy University, spend their spare time on the water, kayaking and fishing every chance they get.
- Licensed Physician Assistant, Alabama Board of Medical Examiners
- Certified Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Alabama Society of Physician Assistants (ASPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)